 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3617
3616  |  3618
Subject:
The Brick Testament: The Philistines Have the Ark!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:14:20 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Over the past couple of weeks I’ve somehow been able to pull myself away from an ongoing friendly discussion and lively debate with John Neal (and others) over in ot.debate long enough to create the first four stories for the newest section of The Brick Testament website, which I am calling King Saul. Yes, it’s back to the Old Testament to follow the continuing adventures of the Israelites on the road to monarchy. Although Saul himself does not appear in these first establishing stories, you do get to meet Samuel, who (confusingly enough) two books of the Bible are named after. Anyhow, here’s the goods:

Samuel Is Born

The Corrupt Priests

Messenger Boy of Doom

Philistines Capture the Ark

Also, for anyone interested in keeping up with The Brick Testament through an RSS feed, there now is one.

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing. Just two stories in, the King Saul section earned itself an NSVC rating, which includes every content rating advisory I’ve got.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith