 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3594
  Flat Car

Hi, Since long ago, I feel the need of flat cars for my train collection. Flat cars are the simpliest cars and that is part of the challenge when you decide to have a try in modeling one (LEGOly speaking) : how to make a nice rail car made only of a (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Flat Car

(...) --snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) Hi Didier, This is a very neat basic flatcar design that looks like something TLG would make. I really love its combination of simple design and all the tidbits and greebles you see in real flatcars. Excellent. (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flat Car

(...) I like it a lot Didier, and never appoligize for being a 6 wide fan :-) there are more of us than you think, we are just less vocal about it. -Eric (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flat Car

(...) <snip> (...) Bonjour, Didier! I applaud your effort and agree with you that flat cars are a MUST for any train collection. For me, intermodal transport is the best! Flat cars allow the builder to show off fun things that otherwise might not (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flat Car

(...) Come on, Eric-- that's a bum rap! I haven't really ranted about the merits of 8 wide for years now. But I realize that my words, like the echoes of the Big Bang reverberating throughout the universe, still waft gently through the NGs of (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flat Car

(...) Merci beaucoup John pour ces commentaires amicaux. (...) it goes without saying :) (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)