 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3498
  My Return and the MAWS

Hello! It's been a very long time....I was last active in Lugnet almost 3 years ago, you still might be able to find my utter craziness if you search for it. I've avoided Space and Castle for while...my excuse is that I don't have hardly have enough (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: My Return and the MAWS

(...) Welcome back, Dean. Very nice set of armament you've developed. Looks like it could provide countless minifigs with decades of efficient mauling. Cool. I don't quite recognize some of your pieces. Maybe they're a little vintage? (URL) looks a (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: My Return and the MAWS

(...) Yeerp, I did mutliate those...rather sloppy job at that, heh. Well, it's not as bad as most people might think, quite a few people I know go crazy with their X-acto knives. I don't have quite as much Lego as I like, so I only have a handful of (...) (18 years ago, 10-Aug-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: My Return and the MAWS

(...) Don't worry, Dean: the People for the Ethical Treatment of ABS will never be able to prove that you didn't just accidentally step on those pieces. I have, and they tend to break about as cleanly as you have doctored them. Natually, I kept the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)