 People / 4636
Re: My Return and the MAWS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 21:12:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   “The Sematimore Firearms company’s Modular Assault Weapons System (MAWS) can be outfitted for any situation...”

Welcome back, Dean. Very nice set of armament you’ve developed. Looks like it could provide countless minifigs with decades of efficient mauling. Cool.

I don’t quite recognize some of your pieces. Maybe they’re a little vintage?

looks a little like the end of .

And looks sorta familiar, almost as if you cut the handles off of .

But--wait.

You didn’t.

Did you?

Oh, sweet merciful heavens.

You did.

You beast! You mutilator! I ought to report you to the People for the Ethical Treatment of ABS. I--I--I...I’m stunned.

Although it is in the cause of glrifying violence, so I suppose I shouldn’t complain.

-Teddy