 People / 4638
Re: My Return and the MAWS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 23:36:11 GMT

In lugnet.people, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   In lugnet.people, Edward Welsh wrote:

   You beast! You mutilator! I ought to report you to the People for the Ethical Treatment of ABS. I--I--I...I’m stunned.

   Yeerp, I did mutliate those...rather sloppy job at that, heh. Well, it’s not as bad as most people might think, quite a few people I know go crazy with their X-acto knives. I don’t have quite as much Lego as I like, so I only have a handful of mutilated pieces >:D

Don’t worry, Dean: the People for the Ethical Treatment of ABS will never be able to prove that you didn’t just accidentally step on those pieces. I have, and they tend to break about as cleanly as you have doctored them. Natually, I kept the pieces: why thow out broken but otherwise functional Lego parts?

--Muze