 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3498
3497  |  3499
Subject:
My Return and the MAWS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 02:52:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

It’s been a very long time....I was last active in Lugnet almost 3 years ago, you still might be able to find my utter craziness if you search for it. I’ve avoided Space and Castle for while...my excuse is that I don’t have hardly have enough greeblie and sloped bricks (I haven’t ordered Lego for a long time, I still have Lego from the 1980s)

Now without further ado, I present to you the MAWS.

“The Sematimore Firearms company’s Modular Assault Weapons System (MAWS) can be outfitted for any situation. It features easily attachable items on the underbelly, barrel, and 20, 40, and 60 round assault clips; a soldier armed with a MAWS can easily adapt to long range, close quarters, and light machine gun support while under fire...”

MOCpages Link

Enjoy. =)