 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3350
  My First few NXT MOCs

Hi Folks, It's been a while since I posted anything on LUGNET. I have been working on keeping my wife and life ready for our new baby. Which should be born in a day or so. Over the past couple of months I managed to grab a few moments and build (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

Sorry for replying to myself... Bummer, I thought the folder was public. It was before I added the NXT stuff. Seems like it is taking longer than normal to go public. I guess the wait is on (again). Christopher R. Smith Littlehorn (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.cad)

  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

(...) Hi Chris, If you've put any video in the folder, it generally takes longer to get moderated. Otherwise it may have just got missed - you can ensure it gets moderated again by editing something in the folder (eg: description, tags) or adding (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

(...) Hi Littlehorn, You should be able to give us the direct link by clicking past the computable link to the real link, and then share that with us. Kevin (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

(...) My NXT folder in Brickshelf won't update either, possibly because of some large .mov files. But here's an example of the "direct link" Kevin mentioned. Click in the thumbnail to bring up the page with the image, and then click on the image to (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

(...) Thanks Kevin & Brian, Here is a link to one of the photos. Note that it shows both different gear sets installed. I really don't like to present things that are not symmetrical when they should be. But, this was supposed to be and example (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

(...) Ok, neat video, but what is it?? Dave (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

(...) Clearly, it is a Great Ball Contraption module! (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

(...) It *will* fire soccer balls, but not nearly as well. The Zamor sphere launchers can be rather... powerful. Another member of the MDP (Jutta) first came up with the brainstorm to couple the NXT motor to the Zamor sphere launcher to make a (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

(...) I'm confused why this particular post is in the headlines (for a couple days at the time of this response). No one has highlighted it and its only a follow-up. Sorry to beat a dead horse, but deosn't someone watch for stuff like this and tune (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

My BrickShelf NXT folder is now Public! (URL) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

(...) Dave (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)