 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2728
2727  |  2729
Subject:
Kogeru
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 05:40:20 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

PicLink will work when BS folder is moderated. A few deep links below.

Ladies and gents, this is Kogeru.

I’m afraid the mech doesn’t picture that well, IMO, and so I’m afraid you’re going to have to take my word for it that it looks better in person.

This mech borrows somewhat from the frame priciples developed by Marcus Clancy and Eric Sophie, so kudos to them!

Kogeru is meant as a soldier type mech. Small enough for city work, heavy enough to take out most of what it runs into. The fins on the back are meant to be a folding kind of propultion device for the purposes of jumping or short flight. Strictly sci-fi, I have no idea how such a thing would supposed to work. That’s the beauty of sci-fi though, ain’t it? Something about technology resembling magic and being sufficently advanced? :)

MOC page coming soon.

Big Pic
Walking
Neat Pose