 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2727
2726  |  2728
Subject:
various space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 03:41:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

After a day taking pictures its finally time to post the stuff. Excuse the volume of stuff here...

Microfig moonbase under attack by Blacktron agents:

This was based on (and incorrectly executed by a lapse of memory) Gary McIntire’s microfig moonbase standard he brought to our March SEALUG meeting. Its a great standard and hopefully I’ll actually use it one day ;) And its a great way to make the Blacktrons even more wonderfully evil.

Next up... Omicron Fighter

Just a small fighter - I was trying to make something as compact as possible while still looking like it could do something in combat.

Next on the block, the Omicron Stealth Fighter

I was trying to make a sinister looking fighter. It has posable wings, a cockpit which opens, and a little storage compartment in the back.

Comments and constructive criticism welcome!

Jeff Pelletier