 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2524
    Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter —Tony Hafner
   Gargamel- the answer to all of your cargo-hauling needs... as long as the load isn't too big. This ship features living space for 4, a small maintenance and cargo-hauling vehicle, and big engines. (URL) Main Gallery> (URL) Exterior Gallery>> (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

        Re: Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter —David Gregory
     That has to be one of the best cargo-haulers I've ever seen. I think it's Smurfy! (19 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter —Edward Welsh
     I love it, Tony! It's delicious and ungainly, much like my Aunt Rita. These rigs are very cute: (URL) I might have to make a few. Exterior decoration by Peyo is a nice touch: (URL) My only question is, Are we there yet, Papa Smurf? Cue overplayed (...) (19 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter —Tony Hafner
     (...) Eek- did I really need to hear that? (...) NNNNOOOOOO! Thanks for the comments. The Smurf theme just kind of popped into my head, and once I had the name I felt compelled to make the stickers. I'm pretty sure this is my first Space creation (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter —George Haberberger
     (...) Tony, This rocks, it's rare to see a ship built going up, instead of back and forth, if you know what I mean. I'd love to see more of your wall attachments, round or cylindrical walls looks so much better than a rectangle for a spaceship, but (...) (19 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter —Tony Hafner
     (...) I kept thinking I was going to run into structural problems, but this thing is pretty sturdy. I did resort to some cross-bracing on the upper half, though I'm not certain it was necessary- but that gave me some ideas for future use. It was (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter —matt ciavaglia
     (...) There is an unusual beauty to its unconventional shape. I love the way the bridge is layed out and the net in the cargo hold is perfect. Also, all the details in the crew's quarters really make it as well as the compartmental aspects to the (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter —Jeffrey Findley
   I love the top part of the ship. The hexagonal design is nice. The engines are cool too. I think it would look more powerful if there were four engines, but that would interfere with the cargo bay doors, so I'm not sure if this is really possible. (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter —Tony Hafner
   (...) Thanks! And it actually wouldn't be too hard to move the existing engines toward the back and add another pair near the front. They would be in a rectangular arrangment (ie not square) and they wouldn't be pointing out radially, but it would (...) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)