 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2524
Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 01:23:55 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Gargamel- the answer to all of your cargo-hauling needs... as long as the load isn’t too big. This ship features living space for 4, a small maintenance and cargo-hauling vehicle, and big engines.

Main Gallery

Exterior Gallery Interior Gallery Support Vehicles
Gallery

Exterior Gallery
Interior Gallery
Support Vehicles Gallery

I started this ship over 4 years ago and got it about 70% finished. Then it sat around until last month when I finally decided to get to the last 30%. Yikes!

Thanks to Mark Sandlin for helping with a few details back in January of 2001. It almost makes me shed a tear to think of all that grey tied up for so long on an unfinished MOC. Hm... it doesn’t look like so much grey now.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com