 Space / 38082
Re: Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:05:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeffrey Findley wrote:
I love the top part of the ship.  The hexagonal design is nice.  The
engines are cool too.  I think it would look more powerful if there were
four engines, but that would interfere with the cargo bay doors, so I'm not
sure if this is really possible.

Thanks!  And it actually wouldn't be too hard to move the existing engines
toward the back and add another pair near the front.  They would be in a
rectangular arrangment (ie not square) and they wouldn't be pointing out
radially, but it would probably look pretty cool.  But I doubt that I have the
parts to build another pair without scrapping something I like better.  I'm more
likely to junk the ship and reuse the engines on something smaller.

What's up with that sticker?  :-)

Aw, come on- you gotta have the mascot!  Once I came up with the name, I felt
compelled to put that on there.  My wife thought it was silly, but I stuck to my
guns.  Sometimes you just have to stand up for what you believe in.  Even if all
you believe in is stupid wizards who are incapable of catching little blue
snacks.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com