 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2467
  New Omicron Republic Senate Chambers

This is my first posting of a MOC so hopefully this will all work out. I got out of my dark ages about a year ago and promptly started building and setting up the universe in which my MOCs would inhabit. When I was a kid I had a big city / universe (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: New Omicron Republic Senate Chambers

(...) Snip WOW, welcome to Lugnet, amazing, and not just for a first post. Spotlighted. If this is your first major MOC after your dark ages I would say we have many things to look forward to. (...) Excellent job. The exterior details are well done (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New Omicron Republic Senate Chambers

(...) gallery up on top, the grounds. I particularly like the tiled floor in front of the podium and the angled corner seats (small detail, but nice). The little rooms above in the roof areas are great too. Is it done, or are you going to build a (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Omicron Republic Senate Chambers

In lugnet.town, Tony Hafner wrote: Is it done, or are you going to (...) Its funny - until I went to the NW BrickCon I didn't really realize that Lego buildings could have backs to them. I guess thats what one gets by building sets all growing up. I (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Omicron Republic Senate Chambers

Hey Jeff, I love the detailing. I also thnk it is a stroke of genius to make their buildings "old school". It kinda gives the idea that they've been around a while (or at least seen stuff that was around for a while, then destroyed and built again (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.town)