 Town / 7968
Re: New Omicron Republic Senate Chambers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:55:19 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tony Hafner wrote:

Is it done, or are you going to
build a back for it?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Its funny - until I went to the NW BrickCon I didn't really realize that Lego
buildings could have backs to them.  I guess thats what one gets by building
sets all growing up.  I probably won't be building a back to it anytime soon
although I have thought about it.  It would be basically a mirror image of the
current design (with some minor alterations).  As it sits now in the town layout
its lack of a back isn't really a problem.  But I have had to learn how to
successfully building all 4! sides of a building for the rest of my stuff.  Its
amazing how many more bricks that takes!  LOL

Jeff