 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2425
MOC: Half-timbered house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:41:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi Lego-friends,

this is my second big town-MOC. It is a half-timbered house, built after a real model from Germany. The model is located in Alsfeld/Germany.

This building gripped me because of his details and his roof with all the towers.

Here are the pictures:

(Note the round tower!)

On the ground floor you find a small market

And here is the model:

Additional pictures are here: http://festum.de/1000steine/myimages/album312

Andreas Böker (abhf)

Enjoy my MOC..........