 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 225
  MOC: Mother's Day figures

To follow up my cheesy Valentine present, I'm giving my wife Lego again for Mother's day. And again, I've packaged it up disassembled, with instructions, inside Lego packaging. I have no worries that she'll discover it here on Lugnet, so you all get (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: MOC: Mother's Day figures

(...) OMG Tony, with five children under the age of five and three of them triplet boys, she probably doesn't have time to breathe, let alone sit down at the computer! (...) from the NLS, but as Mother's Day falls on our anniversary this year, I (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Mother's Day figures

Tony, That's so cool! I loved it! :-D Keep up the good work! ;-) Franklin (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Mother's Day figures

(...) Saw this on Brickshelf on Friday. Very cute. I especially like the poseability in the adults. The color scheme on the children looks a lot like Star Trek, the Next Generation. :) Bruce (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Mother's Day figures

(...) Yeah, you could say she's pretty busy. Thank goodness I get to leave the house for 40 hours each week, or I'd go nuts! Um, I don't mean that quite like it sounds. But in any case, yes- we have a busy house. (...) Well, I wish you luck. My wife (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Mother's Day figures

(...) Thanks- as much as I love building space stuff, and even town, train, and castle, it's these silly little side projects that I enjoy most. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Mother's Day figures

(...) Wow. You know- that never dawned on me, but you are totally right. And before the kids came along, my wife and I were really into that show. It was the only thing we watched regularly (except perhaps X-Files), and we used to even have Star (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Mother's Day figures

(...) Does that mean that the Ms is the Captain;-) I just came across your figs (how I missed them before I don't know) and they are awesome! I love fig sculptures, and yours are very creative. I used to get miffed at seeing miniland figs, because (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Mother's Day figures

(...) I was wondering how, uh... "subtle" that hint was. Or wasn't. (...) Thanks a lot! The color issue with miniland figs is kind of annoying- there is one part that would have been really nice to have, and I don't know if it comes in any set, (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Mother's Day figures

(...) Peeron shows a tan 1x1 round plate in the Hogwarts Castle set. C (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Mother's Day figures

(...) One? ONE?!?!? Oh, wow. $90 is kinda steep for one. This officially goes in my record book as the "worst good news ever." :) best LFB (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.build)