 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 225
MOC: Mother's Day figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 01:17:38 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

To follow up my cheesy Valentine present, I'm giving my wife Lego again for
Mother's day.  And again, I've packaged it up disassembled, with
instructions, inside Lego packaging.

I have no worries that she'll discover it here on Lugnet, so you all get to
see it before she does.  It's so freshly up on my site that the subpages
don't even have descriptions yet.  I'll get to that when I can.

See it at:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mymisc/4mother/index.html

Have a great weekend everyone- and get your mother something, eh?

And no, before I get the obvious question... I got *my* mother something
else.  She wouldn't appreciate a Lego gift.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com