 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2233
2232  |  2234
Subject:
Calypso...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 04:31:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

To sail on a dream on a crystal clear ocean
To ride on the crest of a wild raging storm
To work in the service of life and living
In search of the answers of questions unknown
To be part of the movement and part of the growing
Part of beginning to understand

Aye, Calypso the places that you’ve been to,
The things that you’ve shown us,
the stories you tell-
Aye, Calypso I sing to your spirit
The men that served you so long and so well!

Like the dolphin who guides you, you bring us beside you
To light up the darkness and show us the way
For though we are strangers in your silent world
To live on the land we must learn from the sea
To be true as the tide and free as a wind swell
Joyful and loving in letting it be

Aye, Calypso the places that you’ve been to,
The things that you’ve shown us,
the stories you tell-
Aye, Calypso I sing to your spirit
The men that served you so long and so well!

Calypso was the research ship of Jacques Cousteau, and went all over the world exploring and documenting. This microscale model is a proof of concept for another version...

More here after moderation.

PLMKWYT!

Joe Meno
.space paparazzi!