 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2232
2231  |  2233
Subject:
down at the farm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:37:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

a tiny sneak preview of some scenes for parlugment’s participation in ottawa railfair (oct 16-17).

the orchard house moc is near completion. gardens and grounds are being tended very diligently by the farmhand who couldn’t resist temptation and the noonday sun. washing dries quickly in this hot weather.

life on the farm couldn’t be more idyllic as the ducks enjoy a dip in the refreshing pool near the apple orchard. one duck is more intent on finding supper than following mama. the little frog on the lilypad serenades his more reticent friend. bullrushes sway in the gentle breeze.

i’d like to say thank you to those whose works i’ve seen over the years on brickshelf for the inspirations (pond, ducks (brickfest 2004) & washing line) but all too often other people’s work is not clearly identified nor easily refound once seen. if you know who they are, please make them aware of my appreciation.

enjoy

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-