 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2227
    New MOC: Mining waldo —Will Vale
   Hi folks, I should apologise again for my on-again-off-again building habits. Excuse of the moment is that my wife and I have just moved approximately halfway around the world, which has meant (a) I've been very busy with real life, and (b) that my (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: New MOC: Mining waldo —Edward Welsh
     Sweet Waldo, Will! You think it's any good at digging cheese out of the moon? Or is it better at making toast? (...) A *handbag*? This I gotta see. I dig your photography. Makes the whole thing look like it's been dipped in honey. Mmmm! -Teddy (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: New MOC: Mining waldo —Will Vale
     (...) Hmm. Without wishing to turn this into off-topic.geek fodder, I think that the flamey thing would melt the cheese, which would then clog up the works. Toast seems more practical, but would require a deft touch on the trigger to avoid excess (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Mining waldo —Avery Christy
   (...) I wasn't gonna reply to this 'cause I read that you just picked up a couple of bits and bobs and then built this awesome little creation; it made me so sick I just went up to my boss and asked for the afternoon off. He asked me why, and I said (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Mining waldo —Will Vale
   Thanks for the comments, and glad you like it. I hadn't intended to get you fired, but that's how these things work out sometimes, I guess... (...) Highly reccomend the big 4404 and wee 4505 designer sets as a good source of matching-coloured bits, (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)