 Space / 35980
Re: New MOC: Mining waldo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 23:15:44 GMT

Thanks for the comments, and glad you like it. I hadn't intended to get you
fired, but that's how these things work out sometimes, I guess...

read that you just picked up a couple of bits and bobs and then built this
awesome little creation;

Highly reccomend the big 4404 and wee 4505 designer sets as a good source
of matching-coloured bits, especially if you 'salt' them with other small
sets from Star Wars or another theme to get figures + detail parts. 4404
seems to be discounted quite often as well (I only have one, but for yellow
and dark grey it would be good to get more.)

Cheers,

Will