 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2123
2122  |  2124
Subject:
Another horseshoe arch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:31:36 GMT

Since Jon Furman's announcement of his Oasis
(http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2113),
I've been buildign on this horseshoe arch for some days.

After my first attempt Bruce Hietbrink came up with his solution
(http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=20098).

Now I've worked with his example and build my version,
trying to work out some mosaic and some little 'inner-archs'.

Deep link: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/arch/horseshoearch009.jpg

After moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=813117

Let me know what you think.

Thanks and best regards