 Castle / 20098
Re: Buildign a horseshoe arch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:55:46 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Daan Bargerbos wrote:
"horseshoe arch"
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/arch/arch1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/arch/arch2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/arch/arch3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/arch/original.jpg

Hi Daan,

I like your arch.  I tried playing around with this a bit and came up with these
two (please forgive my poor L-Draw skills):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hietbrink/temp/arches.jpg

Bruce