 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2028
    Back to the Future MINI Fig Scale Delorean —Joel Bedger
   Hello Everyone!! This is my first post to Lugnet, and although I've read all your posts for years, I've only recently become a member. I sat down the past few days and decided I HAD to build a MINI fig scale model of the Back to the Future Delorean. (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: Back to the Future MINI Fig Scale Delorean —Erik Olson
     (...) Interesting use of string and flex tube! Everybody look at that! Perhaps more flex tube would look good? The 8-wide hood makes the car appear flatter and lower than it is which is good. Finally, you deserve some more grey tiles! If you had (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Back to the Future MINI Fig Scale Delorean —Bill Vollbrecht
   (...) Hello! Welcome to Lugnet! Great job on your first post and MOC. The work you did on the details really give the car the personality. Hope to see you become an active member with lots more great models! Bill (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.town)