 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 200
  New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

Dear all! After only 4 hours of creative working time another MOC has been finished. This has been the first group work MOC (or maybe better OOC = Our Own Creation) since over 20 years for me. Klaus Dobisch, Andrew Stringer (from Birmingham) and me (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !!

  Re: New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

(...) detailwork, especially the rain gutters. --Bill. (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

(...) Smokin' fast! I can smell the melting from the heat generated friction as you rapidly click bricks. Eee-uu. Beautiful switch tower. Love the style and detail. later, James Mathis (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

(...) haha... The bigger problem has been the bumping into each other when our ways had to cross. All of the floor in my appartment has been full with boxes of different lego bricks and we were ballancing through the few free spaces. Still having (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

(...) [snip] (...) The rain gutters are a part of mine and no big invention: lots of my older models had them before - now my formerly big amount of round 1x1x1 in grey has been reduced evidently. I myself am glad about things like the mechanical (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

Hi Ben, A question, in this picture: (URL) the two small 2x2 windows 'bordered' by black snotted tiles? -Frank (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC - halftimbered switch tower

(...) Hi Frank, you have a sharp eye and detected it: those are black tiles on the sides of the windows (white 1x1 + both black 1x1 + 1x2). That has been a small part of mine: Never do a MOC without some snotting. Would be like a letter without (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)