 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1964
1963  |  1965
Subject:
Jade Empire K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 04:39:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

With all these photos of JE ships being published, its time to declassify one.

The Jade Empire Koutetsu Armed “Explorer”

These ships are a one man craft with many of the capabilities of the original PCS HopLab. PCS ref link http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/Lander/hoplab03.jpg But the JE has more than exploration on it’s mind when it comes to the Koutetsu. Armed with 2 Frapzon blasters she can hold her own with a SLAM one on one. (fortunately the SLAM is a bit more nimble).

all unclassified pics available here http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/Koutetsu after final declassification ritual. (http://www.asphodel.org/bsv/?path=legoober/Koutetsu) for you freaks who can’t wait...

Your input on this new fighter is greatly appreciated.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.