 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1948
1947  |  1949
Subject:
Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) Star Wars Mini-Land Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:12:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

With all the extra chocolate I’ve been eating recently (the Easter Bunny is always very good to me!), I was in a “brown” kind of mood. So, I thought I’d finally take a crack at Hammerhead. Since he didn’t do very much in the Cantina scene, I wasn’t sure what kind of poses to photograph him in. But, he looks like a fun-loving kind of a guy to me, so I just got a little silly with the pictures. Just a quick MOC to burn off some of the extra energy I’ve got from eating WAY too much sugar:

Hide your snacks -- he’s got the munchies!

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley