 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1934
1933  |  1935
Subject:
Satan Tempts Jesus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:13:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Brick Testament has been updated today with a new illustrated story from the
Gospels: Satan Tempts Jesus.

http://bricktestament.com/the_gospels

or

http://bricktestament.com/latest_additions

Just for the "hell" of it, I also decided to add a couple of Satan appearances
to the Last Supper story.  The two new panels are these:

http://bricktestament.com/the_gospels/the_last_supper/lk22_03.html

http://bricktestament.com/the_gospels/the_last_supper/jn13_27.html

And finally, while adding stuff to older stories, I also tossed in this
illustration to the Crucifixion story:

http://bricktestament.com/the_gospels/the_crucifixion/lk23_44pmt27_52-53.html

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith