 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1849
  Hammer

As seen at PDX, the Hammer (click on pic to go to gallery) (URL) As the story goes two of my harder working minifigs, Jeb and Bob, were watching a light show one night. 3vil vs GA in low orbit. Now this is a somewhat dangerous activity as wreakage (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: Hammer

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mark Neumann wrote: snip I would't say they are getting easier to build, just that we are getting better at building them. This has all the classic stylings of the Snow Leopard Clan. The right parts for the job, poseable, (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Hammer

Stop. Hammer time! Mark, Pics just don't do this bad-mofo justice. The fact that this masterpiece only received two responses (and you can't count E because he's clinically insane), is mind boggling. Either .Mecha is dead, or something is seriously (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Hammer

(...) OK, OK, you're are definitely right. I even wonder myself why I didn't respond at once when I found this amazingly cool mecha. Over the past couple of years, the word "Hammer" has become a synonym for "very, very cool" among the teenagers in (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Hammer

(...) And to think this thing was out on the street, (crushing 4 cars) guarding the house I live in that one morning. It's probably no secret that I will always prefer mecha to mechs but I have a lot of love for this guy. Its very tall and lanky but (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Hammer

(...) But that's what makes them easier, yah? Neither one of us had very good looking mechs/mecha when we started, practice makes perfect. Plus, I'm convinced that these things have a life of thier own. Once you find the soul, it'll tell you what (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Hammer

(...) Thanks man. Yeah, the big ones are hard to capture. Because they are so bit the camera never does them justice, they almost don't look real. Like Eric's in that respect. You can never understand them until you see them in the flesh. The waist (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Hammer

(...) hehe, hammer dude. What would be the expression in German? (...) Thanks, the only way to do it big. Along with mech builders I study the folks that do the big cranes and industrial vehicles. I mean, woof, the forces they exert on the brick, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Hammer

(...) it's kind of fun watching cars squish in Ballard like that isn't it? My insurance company hates me. yeah, I need coverage on a 250 ton war machine 60 feet tall... hello? (...) A lot of guys do the Japanese mecha mold, and that's so cool. Dang (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Hammer (in German)

(...) The expression in German for a "hammer" is "Hammer" as well. The tool to hit nails (or thumbs) with. (...) Thanks for all the information. The wormsrew attachment looks so simple, and now I get how you did it. Good idea! (...) Some more pics (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)