 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1653
  ThirdEye electronic surveilance ship

Hello again. I have another MOC to share. This mysterious ship is Phineass McBride's electronic spy ship know as the ThirdEye. Phineass is known throughout the galaxy as an expert info-pirate who deals information to the highest bidder. Restored (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: ThirdEye electronic surveilance ship

(...) This ship rocks! I love the three-fold symmetry and all the greebling. Nice detailing on the cockpit too. (...) That canopy is great because it forces people to think of unique ways to use it. I can't think of a ship using that canopy that I (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ThirdEye electronic surveilance ship

(...) This ship looks great. I love snot work that goes every which way but still looks good. Nice Job. -Steve McDonough (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ThirdEye electronic surveilance ship

SNIP (...) Thanks. The cockpit was the hardest to get right. The only think I don't like is that the engines tend to be a bit flimsy. SNOT is fun and very challenging but it is also nice to build conventionally from time to time. drc (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ThirdEye electronic surveilance ship

(...) Thanks, Its quite an honor. I have always been amazed at the MOCs you've posted here in the past. (...) That canopy is really tough to use and make it look good. I don't know if its my favorite, but it certainly forces one to be creative. I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ThirdEye electronic surveilance ship

Hey, Caught this on brickshelf a while back. Excellently cool. I really like the design on the canopy (except fer the 2 colors of glass :-) ) and the snot there. The triple action engine snot on the back is awesome. Good greeblies too. You built (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ThirdEye electronic surveilance ship

(...) Thanks. The two colors of glass really couldn't be avoided with my collection. It was important for me to give the pilot as much visiblity as I could for some reason. I do not think that the sun-roof glass is available in trans-smoke though. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)