 Space / 29813
Re: ThirdEye electronic surveilance ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 01:48:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:

   I really like the design on the canopy (except fer the 2 colors of glass)

Thanks. The two colors of glass really couldn’t be avoided with my collection. It was important for me to give the pilot as much visiblity as I could for some reason. I do not think that the sun-roof glass is available in trans-smoke though. So until the JSF canopy is available in Lt Blue or Clear (wouldn’t that be cool) or I can find some trans-smoke sunroof inserts it will have to do for now.

drc