 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 15
    New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches —Mattias Martensson
   Hi all legotrainfans Finally are now some pictures of my new CIWL passenger traincoaches ready. CIWL stands for COMPAGNIE INTERNATIONALE DES WAGON - LITS ET DES GRANDS EXPRESS EUROPEENS a firm run luxury train around Europe. There wagons can be (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.modelteam) !

        Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches —Robert Powell
     Very nice! How did you make those windows? Robert Powell (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches —Mattias Martensson
     (...) Thanks For the windows I use the hinge part car roof holder see picture at (URL) got the idea from Steven Barile see his coaches at (URL) to Brickbay I was able to aquire them in the right number. /Mattias (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches —Steve Barile
     Mattias, Very nice coaches. I really like the aspect ratio of these windows. I also like the aspect ratio of the 2x4x2 non-sloped clear windshields (see smaller coach in the last linked picture). The 1x4x3 are far too square. Thanks for the link to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches —Holger Matthes
     Hi Matthias, (...) "unplayability" of these coaches, these are models. Great models! Thanks also for the CAD-pictures. They really might fit into my 8-wide Riviera-Express ;-) (URL) you any ideas for an Orient Express engine? Steam, Diesel or (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches —Mattias Martensson
     (...) Thanks Holger Your Riviera-Express has really inspired me to create Lego-train myself. I think your BR10 would be an excellent engine for my coaches. I have tried to copy your model but not finished it so far. Another candidate is Shaun (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches —Holger Matthes
     (...) engines. My BR 10 details are all hidden behind the aerodynamic extras :-)) (...) And how many coaches are you planning? Do you have a web-reference for the original coaches? Regards from Karlsruhe HoMa (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches —Mattias Martensson
     (...) Is it not time for one of the BR10s to undergo a major overhaul. Then you could take some pictures of the interior :) Do you still keep both the white and the black one? (...) I am aiming at four (two 1st class coaches, one restaurant and one (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches —Holger Matthes
     Hi Matthias, (...) No, the white one is gone. I needed the rounded roof-elements for the InterCityNicht Talgo traincars. I build the white one as surprise-moc for our x-Mas Meeting in Braunschweig in 2000. Later I was able to get a Black Cat Truck (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches —Ronald Vallenduuk
   very VERY nice stuff. I used to be into model trains when I lived with my parents; my dad has a big N-scale layout. I want to get into train-building in Lego, but so far technic buying has got in the way of budgetting for trainparts.... Great (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)