 Trains / 14552
Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 08:42:40 GMT

I think your BR10 would be an excellent engine for my coaches. I have tried
to copy your model but not finished it so far. Another candidate is Shaun
Sullivans BR18

Ahh, yes Shaun is a very excellent builder too! I love the details on his
engines. My BR 10 details are all hidden behind the aerodynamic extras :-))

I think the Orient express has been running for many years since the 20-ties
until today so there is a great choice of possible engines, but I will
prefer a impressive steam engine perhaps in blue livery.

And how many coaches are you planning? Do you have a web-reference for the
original coaches?

Regards from Karlsruhe

HoMa