 Trains / 14543
Re: New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 20:57:56 GMT

Hi Matthias,

Great piece of rolling stuff you've build! Don't care about the
"unplayability" of these coaches, these are models. Great models!

Thanks also for the CAD-pictures.

They really might fit into my 8-wide Riviera-Express ;-)

Have you any ideas for an Orient Express engine? Steam, Diesel or Electric?
Sorry, I don't know which type was used.

Matthias, from which country are you?

kind regards,
HoMa

more to come: