 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1499
  MOC PCS Shuttle

Hello all, I'm mostly a lurker around here, but I met most of you at Brickfest. Anyways, I designed this PCS styled shuttle in MLCAD during my torts class for the past few weeks, and finally got it put together and photographed. The magnets on top (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC PCS Shuttle

(...) Hi there Daniel, Well I have to congratulate you on this model. You have created some very nice curved lines and an intersting canopy arrangement - although the cockpit is looking a bit sparse on the inside. I love the landing gear and you (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC PCS Shuttle

(...) Daniel- This is a great vessel! Reads as "utility" to me and I think the form suits it well. Neat cockpit configuration and I think the landing pads are sweet (haven't seen that yet). I like the subtle greeblies and the juxtaposed differing (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC PCS Shuttle

(...) Thanks, I originally wanted to put handles on the back (some vertical bars along the side, and also on the door) but it turned out that I didn't have the parts, so that's part of why it's so flat. I think maybe a control pad or something might (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC PCS Shuttle

(...) Thanks for the comments, it's always nice to have feedback. I've decided that what this thing really needs is a small robotic rover to fit in the back, so I'm working on that now. Thanks on the landing pads, I bought a couple of the small (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC PCS Shuttle

(...) Very interesting shape Daniel...I like it! I never thought of meshing the curved window elements with the quarter bell ones...excellent idea! Inverting the most of the building give the ship a really unique orientation..perfect high view for a (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC PCS Shuttle

(...) Hey, I like it. This ship is just screaming 'medical friggate' to me! :) The shape of the cockpit is very cool and I like the use of snowboards as landing skis. I think is needs just a bit more grey to really complete it's PCS-ness. Great job! (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC PCS Shuttle

(...) that's not a bad idea! I changed it last night, so that the storage containers are high on the walls, so there's room for a couple of stretchers in it now, I could do a whole bunch of adaptations. I really want to make a small rover (possibly (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC PCS Shuttle

(...) thanks, I think I'll get to posting more soon, lawschool is pretty boring. I had the idea of landings on alien planets in mind when I did the cockpit that way, I'm glad the idea came across. I feel like looking down is an important thing when (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)