 Space / 28614
Re: MOC PCS Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:56:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Daniel Rubin wrote:

Deep Links http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/happyweasel/PCS-Shuttle/pa180862.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/happyweasel/PCS-Shuttle/pa180868.jpg

folder post mod http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=60251

Daniel Rubin (unranked)

Hey, I like it. This ship is just screaming ‘medical friggate’ to me! :) The shape of the cockpit is very cool and I like the use of snowboards as landing skis. I think is needs just a bit more grey to really complete it’s PCS-ness.

Great job!

that’s not a bad idea! I changed it last night, so that the storage containers are high on the walls, so there’s room for a couple of stretchers in it now, I could do a whole bunch of adaptations. I really want to make a small rover (possibly robotic) to fit in the back, but it’s a little cramped back there. Of course, with the one 7470 space shittle I got, I only have enough curved white arches for two of these things.

I almost made the whole thing white (at least the body) with the idea of gray accents, but I didn’t have the 1x6x5 in white.

thanks for the feeback!

Daniel