 Space / 28552
Re: MOC PCS Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 21:41:49 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Daniel Rubin wrote:
Hello all, I'm mostly a lurker around here, but I met most of you at Brickfest.
Anyways, I designed this PCS styled shuttle in MLCAD during my torts class for
the past few weeks, and finally got it put together and photographed. The
magnets on top are to dock it to a sliding rig inside the docking bay of a large
exploratory ship I have been CADing but probably won't build until winter break.
I will hopefully be posting some other space stuff I built recently, next week.
Please let me know what you think

Deep Links
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/happyweasel/PCS-Shuttle/pa180862.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/happyweasel/PCS-Shuttle/pa180868.jpg

folder post mod

Daniel Rubin (unranked)

Hi there Daniel,

Well I have to congratulate you on this model. You have created some very nice
curved lines and an intersting canopy arrangement - although the cockpit is
looking a bit sparse on the inside. I love the landing gear and you have some
nice functional greeblings happenning. The front of the eingines are nice but I
think the rear is a bit too flat and 'engineless'. Actually, I found the entire
rear of the ship to be a bit plain. It's hard to do something with a rear like
that - maybe try out some SNOT.

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more from you.

Zac