 Space / 28554
Re: MOC PCS Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:47:36 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   Hello all, I’m mostly a lurker around here, but I met most of you at Brickfest. Anyways, I designed this PCS styled shuttle in MLCAD during my torts class for the past few weeks, and finally got it put together and photographed. The magnets on top are to dock it to a sliding rig inside the docking bay of a large exploratory ship I have been CADing but probably won’t build until winter break. I will hopefully be posting some other space stuff I built recently, next week.

Daniel-

This is a great vessel! Reads as “utility” to me and I think the form suits it well. Neat cockpit configuration and I think the landing pads are sweet (haven’t seen that yet). I like the subtle greeblies and the juxtaposed differing curvilinear forms. I think the Admiral might say that the engines need to be a tad more bulbous but that’s probably it.
Alright, take care and enjoy class. ;-P Can’t wait to see the exploratory ship.

-Andrew, Encryption Certificator
-EC ªþ§