 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1308
  New MOC: AG weapons platform

Hi folks, Hello .mecha! This isn't exactly a de-lurk since I've posted elsewhere before, mostly in .space. Here's my first mecha, although it plays fast and loose with the tricky subject of leg and arm joints by not including either. I hadn't built (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: AG weapons platform

Will, I find this to be a frightening glimpse at an all-too possible future. Thank god its in red, and will be easy to spot. All mockery aside, its a very cool anime-style kill-bot. I dig the chaingun. I don't think you need legs (IMHO), anit-grav (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: AG weapons platform

(...) That sounds like the level of dread and uncertainty I was looking for... (...) Ho ho. It was more a question of what was available. I built an all- grey version to get the shape, but it badly needed a detail colour. I just realised the other (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: AG weapons platform

(...) A definite challange, will you continue to develope the idea? I think its cool.Building a Squidde like thing would be pretty darn cool. I've talked with other builders about that. Go for it. Will there be more? e (URL) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: AG weapons platform

(...) I'm not sure I want to build a scale model of a squiddie, although it'd be an interesting challenge. You could probably do quite a decent mini- squiddie, using the classic space hoses as tentacles, but you'd want to pose it in attack mode (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: AG weapons platform

(...) -snip- (...) I saw the moderated folder the other day, and I actually clicked it (yes, I actually used my arm muscle for once). Anyway, I was aghast at the chaingun and the design. It's awesome! Great job! -Dan, your communistic leader of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: AG weapons platform

(...) You mean something like this: (2 URLs) Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: AG weapons platform

(...) Nice dreads! I was thinking much much smaller, like perhaps 4-6 studs wide at the head, with however many tentacles fit. I don't have many of the CS hoses, you see. Can't be too small though, or there won't be enough space to mount the many (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)