 Announcements / LEGO® Shop-At-Home / 390
  BNSF Loco available again?

It appears this item is available again. Previously, this was listed: Sold Out. Now you can place it on back order and have it ship in 14 days. Interesting. Jonathan (17 years ago, 10-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BNSF Loco available again?

(...) And, today it is nowhere to be found . . . Nowhere that I can see. Jonathan (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BNSF Loco available again?

(...) I ordered two of them when they first were available again on the 3rd of April with the promise they would be shipped in 14 days. After reading your post, I went to S@H to see for myself, and then out of curiousity checked on the status of my (...) (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BNSF Loco available again?

(...) What a drag. Might be worth a phone call. I hope it works out for you. Good luck! Jonathan (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BNSF Loco available again?

(...) I also ordered two of the BNSF train sets the day they became available. After I processed the order online I phoned shop@home to inquire if the sets were going to be available and to make sure this was not a fluke. I was told that a shipment (...) (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BNSF Loco available again?

(...) Sorry for replying to my own post, but I just checked the LEGO site for Europe and discovered that the BNSF is showing available now as well as the Santa Fe Super Chief engine. CDC (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BNSF Loco available again?

(...) If I understand correctly, the Santa Fe Super Chief and BNSF locos have never been removed from the European Shop at Home site. Apparently, as I have been told by a LEGO store employee I talked to recently, LEGO has fixed product life cycles, (...) (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)