 Trains / 29032
Re: BNSF Loco available again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:48:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
In lugnet.announce.lsahs, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
It appears this item is available again.  Previously, this was listed: Sold Out.
Now you can place it on back order and have it ship in 14 days.

Interesting.

And, today it is nowhere to be found . . . Nowhere that I can see.

Jonathan

I ordered two of them when they first were available again on the 3rd of April
with the promise they would be shipped in 14 days.  After reading your post, I
went to S@H to see for myself, and then out of curiousity checked on the status
of my order.  No longer does it say that my order will ship in 14 days, but
rather it will now ship in 30.  I hope this is merely a standard backorder
response and not reality.

--Tony