 Announcements / LEGO® Shop-At-Home / 379
    Received 9V old dark grey track from online PAB —Jonathan Lopes
   I don't know if anyone has ordered the track from online PAB, but I have and I have recvd 9V, old dark grey, track today. I think it is a decent deal for $1.50 per section. (I recvd 10 straights). The drag is that this time I actually wanted the (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Received 9V old dark grey track from online PAB —Rafe Donahue
     (...) I just visited the PaB online and ordered some track. I went to the PaB and searched by color: 'grey'. It listed 10 items in the 'grey family'. Ten items was too few so I told it to show me 500. Buried in the list was 'curved rail 22.5 (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Received 9V old dark grey track from online PAB —Jason J Railton
      (...) The part selection comes straight from the Digital Designer palette. LEGO have put little notes in the Shop-at-Home catalogue (at least in the UK) promoting 9V trains as 'Hobby Trains', where they explain that LDD still uses the 9V system of (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Received 9V old dark grey track from online PAB —Rafe Donahue
     (...) In the grand tradition of replying to one's own post, I received yesterday my pick-a-brick order of 9v train track in old dark grey. What a good day! Rafe (17 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Received 9V old dark grey track from online PAB —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Just an update, if anyone cares or is affected: Lego is unable to send me the RC track, indicating that it only comes in the boxes with the curves. It is no big deal because I am happy with the 9V track and have just placed a Bricklink order (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)