 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 23
    Enhanced Search —Kevin Loch
   I have added some additional search options for the instruction index pages. You can now search a given set on: Lugnet DB, Lugnet Discussions, Ebay auctions, Yahoo! auctions, and RTL via Deja.com for an example go to: (URL) there's even a listing on (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf)

        Re: Enhanced Search —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) This is awesome. So awesome in fact, that I must ask, can you do this for sets that you DON'T have the instructions for? There is a bit of a feature war potentially developing here between you and Lugnet/pause which is IMHO, good for you, good (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: Enhanced Search —Kevin Loch
     I'm surprised at how much I've used it today. It's so easy to find interesting stuff on ebay now, and without sucking their listings (which they don't like). (...) I can't think of a way to do that without creating a databse of sets, which would be (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Enhanced Search —David Eaton
   (...) Curse you for making that search function! I've just spent a couple hundred dollars for sets that I really wanted! You've made me broke! :) DaveE (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)