 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 125
  Brickshelf paypal address

Brickshelf.com now has a paypal account for accepting donations! paypal@brickshelf.com. Donations will help keep brickshelf running smoothly and ensure we have enough bandwidth. In addition, Jake has indicated that Brickshelf needs to be self (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf) !!

  Re: Brickshelf paypal address

(...) Here is an example of how the icon currently works using Constantine Hannaher's folder (he is our star contributor so far): (URL) Loch (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf paypal address

(...) Cool!!! Does that mean we'll be able to move files (and folders) soon? And upload .tar.gz files????? ;) BTW your TOS page has the standard disclaimer "LEGO® is a Trademark of The LEGO Company which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf paypal address

(...) The new feature priority is currently: - email lost password - add status icons to recent/search views - add priority display for contributors to recent views - configurable row/column display (with column default probably set at 5) using (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf paypal address

(...) I would like to see move-rename moved up a few spots if at all possible. If it were me, I'd like to see it at the top of the list. It's more important in my view than any of the others. But thanks for posting the priority list, whether you (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf paypal address

(...) Very nice! Will you keep a running tab on the donations? Say if I put in $20 now, $30 later will I get the $50 color brick? Also, one thing I would like to see is the support of more characters in the folder names. Like say I want to put (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf paypal address

(...) Yes! The donations for the calendar year are cumulative, but get reset at the end of the year. (...) Once problem with url's is that the content at the destination can change once the link has been moderated. We will have to take a careful (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:HvHyBL.1Jn0@lugnet.com... (...) that. Of course that's the same for a text file. You shouldn't get too worried about links though, especially since there is (currently) no way to make them (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf paypal address

(...) Being a person who has not had access to his account for a couple of years, I think that email password should stay at the top of the list... TFM (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf paypal address

(...) Wow, you guys are plagued with password troubles eh? ... A has trouble here and you on BS? Ya I can see that, then, but moving renaming is more important than the other ones in my view (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf paypal address

(...) Or they could be made clickable, but link to a page that has a warning on it, something like "You have clicked a link that takes you away from Brickshelf, so we are not responsible for any content found there." Other things that would be nice (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf paypal address

(...) I agree with Larry, and I also appreciate the priority list. I'd also like to suggest adding "change password" functionality to the list. Regards, -s (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)