 General / 46766
Re: Brickshelf paypal address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:45:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss wrote:

Very nice! Will you keep a running tab on the donations? Say if I put in $20
now, $30 later will I get the $50 color brick?

Yes!  The donations for the calendar year are cumulative, but get reset
at the end of the year.

Also, one thing I would like to see is the support of more characters in the
folder names. Like say I want to put something like 'see here for more info
(URL)' -- that would be veeeeeeeery nice option to have.

Once problem with url's is that the content at the destination can change
once the link has been moderated.  We will have to take a careful look at that.

Kevin Loch