 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 110
  Views update Question

Um, I have a question. Our Views get updated every night at midnight right? So I was stunned to see when I uploaded some new pix to a new folder last night after midnight that the number of Views were updated when I looked at my folder this (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf)

  Re: Views update Question

(...) You and everyone else! I think there have been some suggestions that there ought to be a group to FUT to from announce.brickshelf but there currently isn't one for BrickShelf(tm) admin-ish issues. Prolly ought to stump for one getting created. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Views update Question

I suppose your right, I just felt silly not knowing where to go. Fact is you did the right thing, your a knowledgable person. I thank you. Good point, there is no real good place to follow up for a Brickshelf question. (I think) Anyway let's stick (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Views update Question

(...) I tossed a suggestion into the suggestion box about it. (...) Unfortunately I don't know the answer to the main question. I didn't completely understand the folder/file stats mechanism myself when it was first explained and still don't, it's (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)