 Announcements / 892
  LDraw.org announces new MLCad subdomain and re-organization of resources

For the past week, I have been working with Michael Lachmann and Jacob Sparre Andersen to give LDraw.org a more MLCad focus. We are proud to announce the new subdomain at LDraw.org: (URL) notice there's not much there yet. Because of some unforseen (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

  Re: LDraw.org announces new MLCad subdomain and re-organization of resources

The new site looks great, but I have one little question. I am currently running MLCAD 1.99R4, but when I follow the link from mlcad.ldraw.org to Michael's site, I can only find MLCAD 1.99R1. Is there a reason for this? -Andy Lynch ----- Original (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org announces new MLCad subdomain and re-organization of resources

Alright, alright, nevermind. I was mis-remembering what version I was running. The jump from 1.9 to 1.99 confused me. That, and the fact that I just work up... I am running the newest version... <sigh> Can't wait for the next one Michael! You are (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) hits, and (...) the (...) unique (...) I wonder... I am now able to get to ldraw.org, which I could not before. If there's been some rearranging of the routes to reach the hosting organisation, more people may (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:G5o9sB.1JI@lugnet.com... (...) If there was, that's Jacob's department. I didn't know about it (thanks Jacob). -- Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org announces new MLCad subdomain and re-organization of resources

Tim: (...) Good to hear that you can get through without problems now. (...) I haven't done anything like that, but the net changes now and then. Jacob -- No .sig today. (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org announces new MLCad subdomain and re-organization of resources

(...) What do you mean that I should try MLCad first before LDraw? I am not even sure how to download LDraw, let alone MLCad. I am confused and I need help in downloading this program. I do not program computers very well. Jesse Long (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  LDraw setp help

(...) I did not say try MLCad before LDraw. I said try it *instead*. Here's the skinny: LDraw and the DAT file format are the original developments by James Jessiman. They were made in 1996 or thereabouts, before he died. His original editing tool, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw setp help

(...) I can not use DOS or any programming systems because I do not know any computer languages except for a VERY small fraction of BASIC. There has also been a strange message when I downloaded MLCad on to my computer. The message said that it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw setp help

Tim, has any progress been made with the parts library license? It clearly would help if MLCad could be a stand-alone install without the confusion of downloading multiple programs. -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)