 Announcements / 697
696  |  698
Subject:
Later May-June 2000 issues of Mania Magazine DID Include a disclaimer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 23:06:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A relative of mine received his issue of the May-June 2000 Mania Magazine late
last month and it did include the disclaimer. The disclaimer was featured on
the last page under his address. I will be posting a scan of the page before
10:00 EST.

-Rich