 Administrative / General / 7260
Re: Later May-June 2000 issues of Mania Magazine DID Include a disclaimer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 01:02:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rich Manzo writes:
A relative of mine received his issue of the May-June 2000 Mania Magazine late
last month and it did include the disclaimer. The disclaimer was featured on
the last page under his address. I will be posting a scan of the page before
10:00 EST.

Here is the image

http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com/generic.html;$sessionid$USFJE0IAAAKZRWGIHUVETIW
YZA4S1PX0?pid=29

You might have to copy and paste the link.

-Rich