 Announcements / 659
    LDraw at the Kidvention Update —Tim Courtney
   Hey everybody... Here's an update on the status for LDraw at the Kidvention so far: I sent off the artwork for the banner to the company (FastSigns) today, and they will get back to me soon on approval. Thanks to everyone who donated to make this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

        Re: LDraw at the Kidvention Update —Jonathan Wilson
     (...) I can finish this as soon as I can get a working inliner :) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention Update —John Gerlach
   A very brief update: The GMLTC is working on a schedule for our time at LEGOLAND. With the number of people we're bringing out there, we should be able to staff the layout from 9:00am to at least 6:00pm each day, and maybe all day (9 to 9) on (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention Update —Tim Courtney
   (...) I was taking our 9-3 based on what Heidi Bailey told me the entire display would be open. Have you checked it out? I don't know if there are reasons that they put us down for only those times or not. Just something to consider. I know with the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention Update —Steve Demlow
   (...) Based on my visit to the park last August, the first hour or two (9-11AM) can be slow times - I'd "center" the schedule more to be 10AM - 8PM or somesuch if possible. (Sorry for the slow response, I'm on vacation). Steve [GMLTC] (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains.org)